Like the name says, these dinner rolls are very buttery and the texture is soft and fluffy. It is so soft and yummy that my darling son already eaten two of these buns!
Baking has never been this easy all thanks to my collection of kitchen gadgets, a handy bread maker and the amazing Philips AirFryer. All working together to create this yummy dinner rolls.
AirBaked Buttery Dinner Rolls
1 cup Fresh Milk (room temperature)
114gn Butter (softened)
1 1/2 tsp Salt
508gm Bread Flour
2 1/4 tsp Instant Yeast
Some Melted Butter
- In bread maker pan, put all the ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer, or in the order listed here.
- Select Dough setting. When the cycle is completed, turn dough onto a lightly floured surface and punch the air out.
- Divide dough into 22 portions and form into balls which are round. Put them in the AirFryer basket that has been lined with baking sheet and slightly oiled on the edges of the basket.
- Cover with a damp cloth and let it proof for another 30 minutes or until the dough have roughly doubled in size.
- Preheat the AirFryer at 160°C.
- AirBake these buns at 160°C for 13-15 minutes, or until golden brown. As for the second batch, I've changed the temperature to 150°C with the same baking time - buns have lighter colors compare to the first batch.
- Brush some melted butter on the buns once it is done baking.